DOWTHERM® Q heat transfer fluid contains a mixture of diphenylethane and alkylated aromatics and is designed for use as an alternative to hot oils in liquid phase heat transfer systems. The normal application range is -35°C to 330°C.
Jarytherm® products are high quality 100% synthetic heat transfer fluids. They offer high performance between -40 and 350°C in applications such as distillation, boiler heating, heating and cooling of reactors or storage tanks. Jarytherm® fluids are often used in the chemical and petrochemical industry, the plastics and rubber industry, the pharmaceutical industry or the fine and specialty chemical industry.
- High thermal stability limiting product decomposition
- High flash point
- Low cold viscosity, reducing energy requirements and downtime problems
- Operates at atmospheric pressure across its temperature range, reducing capital expenditure
- Compatibility with all other thermal fluids that limit full load change
- Well-defined composition, easy to track aging
- Technical expertise for oil treatment and in-service fluid analysis
- Reliable supply with high capacity storage tank in our factory
|Maximum bulk temperature|
|Maximum film temperature||